Job DescriptionInterim HealthCare
is looking for caringHCA / Home Care Aides
like you to join our team for our clients in and around the Salem area. We have day shift positions that need caring individuals like you. Shifts may vary from short-hour shifts to longer-hour shifts depending on the needs of the client.
OurHCA / Home Care Aide
responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personnel protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to:measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department
OurHCA / Home Care Aide
requirements include, but not limited to are:
- Home Care Aide Training to meet Oregon State Guidelines and/or CNA license (active or expired) in Oregon
- Need the Home Care Aide Training? WE CAN HELP!!
- Medication Training (provided by employer)
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass Oregon State and Federal background check
- Ability to obtain two positive work references
- Minimum six (6) months verifiable experience providing hands on care
- Ability to occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds
Candidates with current driver's license and auto insurance preferred
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Part Time, Days, Salem, Keizer, Woodburn, Dallas, Mt. AngelJob Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Quarter/Year Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- In-Office Orientation Paid
- National Contests
- OregonSaves Program
- Quick Pay Options Available
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Verizon Wireless and Sprint Discounts
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit Options
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Salem
- Job State: OR
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $14.50
- Max Salary: $14.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly