Job Description ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Business Analyst for the Business Banking Development and Execution team is a critical role that helps prepare and facilitate the changes required to deliver tools, tactics and resources to deliver on the priorities within Small Business and Business Banking organization. Reporting to the Manager of the Business Banking Industry Team. This role will be supporting the team through; research, analytics, project support, business case proposals and content development. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Specific essential job functions include the following:
- Actively participates in projects by providing effective analytic support, industry research and material preparation.
- Responsible for translating analytics and insights into compelling business case proposals and or updates.
- Maintain timelines and hold resources accountable to mutually agreed upon deadlines and outputs
- Provide regular status updates of initiatives to Manager and Leadership
- Collaborate with partners and LOB and field leaders to drive decisions and approvals when necessary
- Ensure proper awareness and change plans are in place to support impacted users and/or clients
- Assist in the coordination and development of presentation material and supporting documentation and workforce metrics.
- Proactively anticipate opportunities and develop innovative solutions and refinement of processes.
- Work with subject matter experts to optimizing workflow, and other knowledge related activities designed to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of scoped assignments/projects
- Analyze project results, collect/solicit field feedback and provide manager regarding areas for improvement,
- Assist in developing metrics to measure quality and effectiveness
- Collaborates with support partners (technology, compliance, etc.) to leverage expertise and ensure effective service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- Minimum of 3-5 years Business experience in a program, project or analytic function
- Proficient applying project management methodology to cross-functional teams
- Team player with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization (up and down)
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives of varying scope in parallel
- Strong attention to detail to ensure risks and controls are appropriately evaluated and prioritized with ability to establish priorities with minimal supervision
- Comfort level with working across an organization with a sense of urgency, while also understanding how the people and the organization function
- Ability to establish and maintain effective/collaborative working relationships among team members, partners and support areas.
- Strong capabilities leveraging the MS Office suite of products
- Small Business and Retail industry experience preferred
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 552626999Posted: 2020-05-27