We are currently looking forCertified Home Care Aides / HCAs
, with credentials for assisted living, to join our staffing team and work in and around the Spokane area, specifically in the Spokane Valley in assisted living facility settings. Currently looking to fill weekend evening shifts.
TheCertified Home Care Aide / HCA
is responsible for the tasks of personal care and incidental activities of daily living for clients/patients of all ages in inpatient facilities such as skilled nursing, extended care, assisted living, and other levels of care. TheCertified Home Care Aide / HCA,
with credentials for assisted living, performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the facility and allowed under state laws and regulations.
Essential Functions include:
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs, i.e., toileting and elimination, baths, backrubs, shampoos, shaves, bed baths, tub baths or showers, skin and nail care, and oral hygiene.
- Promotes a safe environment during care.
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing and use of personnel protective equipment.
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and assistance to patients and staff.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake and output; blood glucose monitoring; urine specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; and weight.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths.
- Safely applies and monitors the safe use of physical restraints as directed.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department
HCA Certified Home Care Aide NAC Home Care Aide - Certified Supplemental Staffing Assisted Living ALF Quality Care Part Time Spokane Spokane Valley Weekends Eves Evening ShiftsJob RequirementsMinimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of Certified Home Care Aide course and Home Care Aide - Certified state license as required by state in which employed.
- A student RN in the last year of school or an unlicensed RN/LPN/LVN graduate may be eligible for employment as a Nurses Aide as allowable under state law/regulation.
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification and/or as required by contracted facility.
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the State(s) in which employed.
- Evidence of current CPR/BLS training for infants, children and adults.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accident, Injury, & Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Quarter and Year Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- National Contests
- Supplemental Benefits Available
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- Weekly Pay with Daily Pay Available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Spokane
- Job State: WA
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $21.50
- Max Salary: $21.50
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 552627024Posted: 2020-05-27