Job Description:POSITION PURPOSE:
Work hours are Mon-Fri, 10pm-6am. The Night Foreman- will report to the maintenance department. This position will be responsible for performing duties to repair and maintain machinery as needed. Primarily responsible for the daily maintenance support across the plant, and coordination of priority work. The position requires good communication skills and teamwork with all departments. Candidate will be chosen based on previous leadership work experience. This position will perform their respective duties and meet company expectations in regards to food safety, quality, personal safety, cost, housekeeping and sanitation. All employees will conduct themselves in a professional and businesslike manner at all times.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume lead position & coordinate activities by priority assignment.
- Either a strong electrical, or mechanical background with leadership experience.
- Bagger & Scale systems-Hayssen, Ishida, UVA, Yamato
- Oven & and gas burner train experience
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft office software.
- SAP usage and experience related to maintenance task & PM creation.
- Participate in PDCA, and PIT team events as needed and support all TMOS activities.
- Annual training as required.
- Participation in plant shutdowns and outages.
Job QualificationsEssential knowledge, skills, abilities and experience:
- Additional Tasks:Contributes to team effort by performing other assigned duties as needed. Maintains cooperative relationship with coworkers and management by communicating necessary information, responding to requests, building rapport; and participating in problem solving methods. Follows and enforces standards for food safety and food quality production reflected in SQF as well as the regulations of major vendors and governmental agencies such as OSHA, FDA and EPA and assures associates are consistently trained in these standards and comply with all requirements
- 5+ year experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, or a trade related associate degree.
- Associate Degree in an Industrial Electrical Technical Field or Electrical Industrial or E&I Journeyman is preferred.
- Highly skilled electrical or mechanical troubleshooting experience needed.
- Utilize a computer (laptop/desktop) to troubleshoot and repair faulty networked components.
- Ability to work required shift, meet attendance requirements, and work overtime when required.
- Ability to wear and communicate with a radio
- Ability to walk short distances.
- Ability to hear sound alerts of equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, taste, and smell. The employee is occasionally required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and color vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level is representative of a production environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts, or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development, and compensation. The incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Maintenance Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Jobs in Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
- Maintenance Jobs Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions
Posting ID: 552627063Posted: 2020-05-27