Job Description ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
The Key Private Bank Liaison role is responsible for ensuring clients are aligned and served by the channel that will best meet their needs. The KPB Liaison works specifically to drive new Key Private Bank income by actively partnering with the Retail branch teams to identify and transition high net worth clients to Key Private Bank. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Build awareness of Key Private Bank in partnership and collaboration with Retail market leadership and branch sales teams in their assigned territory. Engaging all members of the branch team including KIS advisors, mortgage originators, etc.
Coach and train the branch teams to identify, introduce and transition high net worth clients to Key Private Bank and to transition client conversations to wealth management and financial planning needs.
Understand the Retail sales and coaching process and mirror same in branch coaching sessions to ensure a positive partnership experience
Analyze referrals to ensure segment fit and a positive client experience prior to introduction to the appropriate professional.
Achieve the referred and closed new business goal in their assigned territory. Manage a large territory of branches ensuring coverage across branches is appropriate based on client need and opportunity
Work with prospective clients to share the Key Private Bank Value Proposition in a compelling manner to create sales opportunities.
Partner with Branch and Key Private Bank team members in the development and execution of activities to build and convert a pipeline of qualified Key Private Bank clients. This includes both working individually with Branch staff and at Key activities within and outside of normal hours.
Analyze, interpret and build action plans from various available client and prospect data points. Utilizing analytical skills to assess opportunities from "raw" client data and build actionable plans to address client need.
Develop strong internal partnerships with Private Bank, Branch and Commercial team members.
Develop an in depth understanding of Key Community Bank Client Segmentation strategies and effectively communicate and ensure the branch teams understanding the segmentation approach
Engage in effective client conversations to move referrals forward and secure appointments for the Key Private Bank team
The accurate and consistent use sales tracking tools and systems
A clear understanding of the sales incentive and referral reward programs - Retail and Key Private Bank - and their impact on partner REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Up to 5 experience years in banking or financial services
- Basic understanding of fiduciary, financial services and investment products
- Demonstrated sales and sales coaching skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, quickly change direction with independent work ethic
- Ability to use independent judgment given limited supervision
- Ability to exercise discretion due to accessing and handling highly sensitive client information
- Regular travel to assigned branch territory including outside of normal business hours
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 3+ years' experience operating in the Retail branch environment
- Previous experience working with fiduciary and investment products
- Understanding of the branch sales and coaching model
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.