Are you interested inSupplemental Income
? We have new positionsjust for you
located in theNorthwest Suburbs
Why Interim Healthcare? We were justvoted #1
Franchise in Senior Care in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 - for the second year in a row!
flexible assignment to fit your needs, aCompetitive Salary.
And best of all we are locally owned and operated.General Purpose:
Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job RequirementsJob Requirements
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to our RN
- Follow-up, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) active license in the State of Illinois
- Current CPR Certification
- Updated PPD Test
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred
- Must be willing to work in/around Kane County
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check at the time of interview
- Free Education Courses
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Aurora
- Job State: IL
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $23.00
- Max Salary: $25.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 552627336Posted: 2020-05-27