- Mixer is responsible for communication, and organization as it relates to the entire process and to those directly or indirectly involved in the oven operator' direct area of responsibility
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Mixers are required to comply with all food safety/quality policies and procedures as defined by Treehouse Foods to include but not limited to; HACCP, cGMP's, and general housekeeping practices.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Mixer Jobs
- Blender Jobs
- Jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mixer Jobs Minneapolis, Minnesota
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions
Posting ID: 552627451Posted: 2020-05-27