Under immediate supervision, ensures customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and research customer issues. Providing proper information in a timely fashion and in a manner that promotes continued business. Functions as a primary customer contact by receiving calls, letters, and faxes from customers concerning routine account or distribution irregularities for patient assistance programs. Investigates problems using computer systems, databases and established procedures. Contacts customers with solutions, obtains further information or triages call to the appropriate party. Works within established departmental guidelines.
- Daily front line support for customer service contacts.
- Effectively communicates to callers regarding program rules, requirements, and processes.
- Promotes a positive informative customer experience.
Call Center Operations
- Researches and resolves semi-routine customer issues by gathering detailed information from the customer, interfacing with multiple areas of the business, providing continuous follow-up, and responding to/updating the customer in a timely fashion.
- Aheres to call center performance metrics and policies and procedures to ensure service levels, client expectations and contractual commitments are consistenly achieved.
- Identifies process improvements and take responsibility for communicating the needs to members of management.
- Escalates individual telecom and technical issues affecting client/caller interactions with program in a timely manner to a member of Call Center management.
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving participants or program guidelines from Call Center management.
- Completes project work as requested.
- Maintains monthly monitoring scores at the meets or exceeds level to ensure the quality of service.
- Assumes personal accountability for obtaining and accepting individual feedback regarding call monitors performed.
- Achieves consistent and sustained productivity levels.
- Works with supervisor to establish individual development plan and discuss career growth aspirations
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Actively participates in program and personal development training.
- Successfully completes all program training.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service/call center/ issue resolution environment.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Ability to establish and maintain positive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers, and pharmacists
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems using established program procedures and business rules
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate program procedural information to patients, advocates, healthcare providers, and pharmacists
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new program information and apply knowledge to enhance the quality of call interactions
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Ability to receive and apply constructive performance-related feedback
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- Professional office environment
- Physical Requirements - Possible long periods of sitting and/or keyboard work. General office demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join us at McKesson!
Posting ID: 552627529Posted: 2020-04-22