AmeriPride Services is looking for enthusiastic and motivated person to be a part of our team as a Lead Customer Service Representative (Lead CSR).
This position is responsible for the completion of designated route and customer activities as directed by service management. These duties include (but are not limited to): route relief, on-boarding/training of new CSR's, customer premise installations (for example, dispensers), new customer installations and other customer related activities as assigned. Lead CSRs provide excellent customer service to every customer on all deliveries and seek to identify opportunities to improve customer relations and identifies growth opportunities. Executes work in accordance with Company safety guidelines in a productive and efficient manner. Ensures delivery vehicle and equipment are clean, maintained, and used in a safe manner. This position is required to follow Company policies and legal requirements, including, but not limited to: Statement of Business Ethics; equal opportunity; confidentiality/non-disclosure; and harassment-free, respectful, violence-free and drug-free workplace. Position will be required to hold Commercial motor vehicle certifications and licenses to directly work a delivery route as needed to meet customer service objectives.
AmeriPride Services offers competitive compensation and benefit packages. For more information, please visit www.AmeriPride.com. AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 196 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week.
AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America's elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees' image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.Responsibilities:
- Provides route relief on delivery routes, as directed by manager (CSM, COM or GM/Branch Mgr.), in a safe and efficient manner to provide seamless service to customers.
- Creates and maintains route relief schedule for assigned routes to be approved weekly by service management.
- While on route relief identifies opportunities to improve inventory management, customer satisfaction and identifies additional products and services that may benefit customers. Communicates these opportunities to the CSM/SCM and CSR responsible for route.
- Assists as needed with the on-boarding and training of CSRs as directed by management.
- Adheres, practices and promotes effective use of CSR processes.
- Ensures any adjustments are recorded immediately. Typical activities include but are not limited to:
- COD customer payment collection
- Accounts receivable collection
- Adding or deleting wearers
- Accurately counting returned garments for proper billing of lost goods
- Inventory adjustments
- Special orders (e.g. extra linen for a club banquet)
- Disposables and Direct Sales
- Commercial Vehicles Operation
- Must be physically qualified to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle and carry a medical examiners certificate stating such qualifications as dictated by Company, Federal (Such as FMCSR 391.41) or Provincial regulations in the country in which the job duties will take place.
- Proven record of punctual work attendance.
- Basic Math reasoning skills.
- Excellent driving record.
- Lifting Ability: up to 75 pounds: Push/Pull Ability; up to 300 pounds - assisted.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Capability to work with people and teams in a collaborative and supportive manner strongly desired.
- Two years industrial laundry experience or route service experience (preferred).
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
If you have a disability that prevents you from applying through the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications or other non-alternative access questions as you will not receive a response.