All positions in the plant require the following:
- Perform the assigned tasks in a proficient manner. This includes attaining a minimum of 100% of the production standard for tasks for which production standards have been established.
- Maintain high quality standards on all work performed. Inspect all materials for damage or excessive wear and properly report the findings to the appropriate responsible person for resolution.
- Maintain a clean and hazard free work area. Immediately report all broken or malfunctioning equipment or safety hazards to the appropriate person for corrective action.
- Follow all company and work rules. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement by making suggestions and implementing where possible.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme hot or cold. The following physical activities are required: lifting, reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. without assistance. May be asked to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. Tight deadlines that may require overtime are required. Overtime may be required. Notification of overtime may occur the same day that the overtime is required.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Exposure to productivity standards and tight deadlines.
- Two to four years work experience in production or manufacturing, with primary focus on productivity and repetitive tasks.
- Sewing experience preferred, but no required.
Posting ID: 552627556Posted: 2020-05-27