Incumbents may assume multiple tasks based on the current needs within their areaEssential Functions:
- Perform the assigned tasks in a proficient manner. This includes attaining a minimum of 100% of the production standard for tasks for which production standards have been stablished.
- Maintain High quality standards on all work performed Inspect all materials for damage or excessive wear and properly report the findings to the appropriate person for resolution. Assist management in quality audits of other associates.
- Maintain a clean and hazard free work area. Immediately report all broken or malfunctioning equipment or safety hazards to the appropriate person for corrective action.
- Communicate misc. productive supply needs to management.
- Follow all company and work rules. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonable within the scope of the activities enumerated above and assist in training other associates on production methods and quality standards.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme heat of cold
- The following physical activities are required: lifting, reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing, pushing and pulling.
- Tight deadlines that may require overtime are required
- Ability to comprehend verbal and/or written instructions.
Ability to perform the following: differentiate between colors, to recognize, record and match numbers: to distinguish between cotton and synthetics; to stand for an eight hour day on a concrete Floor
Posting ID: 552627601Posted: 2020-05-27