Are you looking to grow your career? Do you want to lead a restaurant and have the opportunity to run it like your own? If so, our General Manager position is for you!
As a General Manager, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead the restaurant management team to meet sales and budget goals
- Monitor tasks performed by employees to ensure compliance with Quality, Service, & Cleanliness programs
- Ensure proper training and compliance
- Manage food, labor, and paper costs as well as other controllable expenses
- Make decisions regarding the hiring and termination of employees
- Attend meetings requested by the District Manager or Area Director
- Develop restaurant operation skills and grow within the organization
To be successful as a General Manager, we expect you to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Have 3 or more years of restaurant or supervisory experience
- Be able to perform all duties of restaurant staff
- Have strong supervisory, organizational, and communication skills
Whether you're looking for a team environment, leadership opportunity, or the chance to run your own restaurant, we have great opportunities for you! Apply today to join the Meritage Hospitality family of Wendy's!
Meritage Hospitality Group is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators with more than 300 restaurants operating in 16 states. Meritage is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, operating with a workforce of more than 9,400 employees.
*The above statements are not all-inclusive.
*Wendy's will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with the ADA to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant with a disability, unless doing so would cause Wendy's undue hardship.
Meritage Hospitality Group is headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI and is one of the nation's premier restaurant operators, with over 340 restaurants across 16 states and more than 11000 employees. At Meritage, we are inspired by opportunity and achieve our success through service. We value the growth and development of our people, and will provide you with the training and development you need to be successful in your career with us. We are proud to offer a great company culture, competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO and paid holidays, 401k with company match, meal discounts, bonus plans, and other perks!