Duties and ResponsibilitiesEssential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Prepares their work station.
- Transfers hangers from hanger rack to shirt or pant hanging aid.
- For shirts, flips hanger up on to hanger aid, removes shirt from tub or table and dresses shirt on hanger, pulls sleeves out (if needed), and secures top button or snap.
- For pants, removes pant from tub or table, grasps the zipper end while stretches the waist band with the other hand, applies one brisk shake to allow pant crease to fall in place, lays the pant over the hanger aid, advances the hanger up to the slotted area, and removes the pant from the hanging aid.
- Identifies any merchandise repairs not meeting specified quality standards in terms of tears, holes, stains, ink spots, torn/worn labels/emblems, or missing buttons with the application of a twist tie to the hanger of item that needs repair.
- Ensures that garment is placed on an open conveyor pick.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to understand all required training, written, and verbal instructions.
- Working knowledge of basic math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule.
Work is performed in a warehouse setting and regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, extreme heat and cold conditions as well as dust and noise. Work is based on a shift schedule, and may include weekends. Overtime required as needed. This position will be 3rd shift.Physical Requirements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires bending, reaching, pulling, twisting, and lifting.
- Requires the use of hands for grasping and other manipulations.
- Requires standing and walking for long periods of time.
Posting ID: 552627758Posted: 2020-05-27