- Maintains equipment, parts and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of preventative maintenance work, electrical experience, machine repair, using welders/cutting torches for fabricating parts.
- Basic knowledge of boiler/HVAC/Wastewater treatment center.
- Must possess current, valid drivers' license.
- Displays ability to plant proactively and adhere to a schedule.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to work on pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must have basic tools (wrenches, sockets, hammers and screwdrivers)
Posting ID: 552627762Posted: 2020-05-27