Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
In today's hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team.
As part of our restaurant staff you'll work alongside health-minded teammates in a fun and fast-paced environment, proudly serving our members and guests industry-leading healthy food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty.
Join our LifeCafe Team in any of the following positions and grow your service-oriented career into leadership opportunities. As a Team Member, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay, retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. All Team Members receive a fully subsidized membership to all Life Time clubs.
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
The LifeCafe Prep prepares menu items according to Life Time Fitness specifications in a timely and efficient manor. They maintain cleanliness and follow food safety guidelines. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs kitchen duties, including, but not limited to, cutting ingredients, maintaining cleanliness, sharpening knives, and creating prep sheet
- Maintains Life Caf and kitchen cleanliness, including sweeping, mopping, cleaning kitchen equipment, and washing dishes
- Prepares menu items according to Life Time Fitness specifications to maintain product inventory levels while checking for quality control and utilizing proper temperature control techniques
- Greets and services members in a courteous and professional manner
- CPR/AED certification received within thirty days of hire
- Serve Safe certification received within thirty days of hire
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Previous kitchen experience
Posting ID: 552627892Posted: 2020-05-27