Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
In today's hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team.
As the leader of our restaurant, you are responsible for the activities and growth of the LifeCafe including financial management, hiring, training and supervising team members, executing menus according to Life Time standards, and delivering exceptional customer service. You'll lead a team in a fun and fast-paced environment, who proudly serve our members and guests industry-leading healthy food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty.
Our high performing LifeCafe Managers are provided opportunity to grow their careers into regional and area leadership positions. These leadership roles are responsible for the success and development of the other LifeCafes in a designated region and deliver the expected level of member experience and business performance across multiple locations.
In this full-time leadership role, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay, retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. Additionally, as part of the Life Time family, you'll receive a fully subsidized family membership to all Life Time locations. Job DescriptionPosition Summary
The LifeCafe Manager is responsible for the activities and growth of the LifeCafe, including managing the business' financials, hiring, training and supervising Team Members, executing menus according to Life Time standards, and delivering exceptional customer service. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains Profit and Loss statements, budgets, and cost controls in regards to food, beverage and labor goals
- Manages all front of the house and back of the house operations to include inventory and payroll
- Manages the leadership and performance excellence of the team by training, modeling, developing, motivating and assessing all team members to ensure continuous growth
- Responds to questions, comments, and concerns in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensures safety, cleanliness, and security awareness standards are emphasized, practiced, and inspected
- High School Diploma or GED
- ServSafe Certification or equivalent certification
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- 2 years of management and leadership experience or a college degree in culinary, business
- Experience driving operations and financial performance
- Experience with fast casual restaurant or full service experience