Life Time Training helps members achieve their health goals by connecting them with our skilled fitness professionals. Whether it's Personal Training, Pilates, Team Training or working with our Nutritionists, members value and invest both time and money into getting and staying fit. You will be surrounded by the finest tools, equipment, technology and more importantly, people who motivate and inspire you every day. It's a place of possibility.
Our Training Team consists of Personal Trainers, Group Training Coordinators, Metabolic Specialists, Nutrition Program Coordinators, Nutrition Coaches, Pilates Instructors and more. Become a part of our Life Time Training Team to help change lives every day and be a part of something amazing.
Your happiness is important. We are committed to helping you succeed and feel cared for. What does it mean to join our team? Continued investment in your education, industry-leading compensation, a built-in book of leads, an incredible benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental), 401(K) Retirement Plans, paid vacation/sick days, free Diamond membership to Life Time - including discounts on all club services and products and more. With the growth at Life Time, your career opportunities are endless.
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
The Group Training Coordinator will manage the TEAM portfolio of classes including TEAM Burn, Cut, Bootcamp and Alpha. They will ensure all instructors can deliver an on brand experience, create an educational and entertaining environment and keep classes at capacity. As the GTC they will be responsible for the financial performance of the TEAM program. They will manage promotions, marketing strategies and member outreach to ensure all revenue goals are achieved. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates a friendly, educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants
- Ensures staff initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with participants
- Promotes and sells fitness division services within the club and the community
- Creates staff schedules and coordinates staffing of demonstration classes
- Ensures instructor evaluations are completed and documented each session
- Recruits, interviews, and trains staff using instructor checklist
- Attends monthly meetings with the Personal Training Department Head
- Compiles class profile binder and TEAM Tracker for class metrics
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience with teaching or participating in TEAM programs
- Experience with heart rate training
- Certified personal trainer
- CPR and AED Certified within 6 months of hire
- Life Time Fitness Training Certified
- Bachelors degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field
- Cardiovascular endurance athlete
Posting ID: 552628084Posted: 2020-05-27