Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
In today's hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team.
As part of our restaurant staff you'll work alongside health-minded teammates in a fun and fast-paced environment, proudly serving our members and guests industry-leading healthy food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty.
Join our LifeCafe Team in any of the following positions and grow your service-oriented career into leadership opportunities. As a Team Member, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay, retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. All Team Members receive a fully subsidized membership to all Life Time clubs.
Job DescriptionPosition Summary
The LifeCafe Staff will be responsible for executing menu items according to recipe and speed of service standards. They will need to deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a clean and sanitized environment. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes food, shakes and beverage orders in a fast and efficient manner
- Responds to members questions and makes suggestions regarding food and service
- Ensures cleanliness in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Executes espresso drink orders in a fast and efficient manner
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the Cafe for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
Posting ID: 552628130Posted: 2020-05-27