The Card Analytics team supports the consumer credit, business credit and debit card products with analytical and strategic tracking solutions designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses and mitigate credit losses.
- Providesanalytic support within the card business unit which includes the following: - Data extraction, manipulation, analysis, reporting and presentation.
- Products supported include Debit Card, Consumer Credit Card and Small Business Credit Card
- Uses a variety of data sources and platforms to research the card portfolios and acts within a team environment to suggest various improvements and solutions to management to optimize the profitable growth.
- Leverages business intelligence tools to provide business trends to the floor
- Adhere to processes and procedures to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Interacts with senior management to develop new tracking and/or analyses designed to monitor business trends and determine future strategy changes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Reporting/Analytics
Other Traits, Characteristics & Experience
- SQL, SAS, Python, R or other relational database coding experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree preferred in Business, MIS or related fields
- Analytical experience in financial services or credit card experience
- Desire and work ethic to quickly learn on the job
- Ability to multi-task, remain objective and goal-focused under pressure
- Analytical thought process and ability to determine paths of action, and make recommendations to remediate issues
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to be effective in matrix-style management and environment.
- Organized, methodical and conscientious
- Ability to understand challenges from many points of view including from the perspective of a customer
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 552628319Posted: 2020-05-27