The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides 'Simply the Best' customer service to each customer service at all times. Responsibilities include using internal and external referral sources to develop mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community. The associate in this position:
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business.
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience
- NMLS license
- Pipeline and book of business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- PC & Internet skills
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 552628345Posted: 2020-03-11