This position requires basic technical and personal insurance product knowledge in the daily responsibilities of performing inbound and outbound phones sales using multiple insurance carriers. Schedule -- 9am-6pm Monday through Friday during Training period, and 11am-8pm Monday through Friday once training has been completed.
- Sell personal insurance products to Individuals
- Inbound and Outbound calls to prospective clients
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advice prospects on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external referral sources.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Proficient with computers; comparative rater, carrier sites to perform quoting and documentation of actions, as well as internal Systems, MAX, ESS, etc.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services, technology and regulations.
- Interact closely with insurance partners and/or Call Center Bankers to meet customer needs.
- Assignments are regularly monitored and work is screened according to agency standards.
- Requires limited independent decision making and will have moderate supervision from management.
- A minimum of 1 year of personal lines insurance product knowledge required.
- High school diploma
Property & Casualty insurance license required. Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Agent must generate $7800 in Revenue per month
- The drive to consistently achieve the best sales results and meet high volume deadlines in a call center environment.
- A high energy and personable 'over the phone' communication style that allows you to be successful in engaging and guiding our customers.
- A consistent organizational style and system that allows you to manage a high volume of customers in various stages, from start to finish, including documentation and follow-up.
- Experience working with complex products/processes to allow you to easily translate those skills into understanding complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- A comfort level working with PC's and Microsoft Office programs, and the flexibility to learn and adapt to new software applications.
In your recent experience, selling/upselling additional products/services will be a normal part of your day and your enthusiasm and desire to provide the optimum experience to your customers is to be evident in your results.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 552628364Posted: 2020-03-11