Under the direction of the Senior Manager, the Players Club Ambassador will be responsible for increasing Player's Club membership, promoting player's club card usage, and entering customer contact data to support business objectives in accordance with annual goals set by management. Individual and department goals and objectives will be clearly defined to support the increase in club card enrollments, rated slot play and table play. The Players Club Ambassador will support and compliment the Player Development Team through VIP engagement and contacts. This position will require direct contact with the public while delivering superior guest service in accordance to department and company standards, policies and procedures as created by SMC. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes the use of the Club Serrano card to non-members and members on the gaming floor; must have complete knowledge of the club requirements and benefits.
- Responsible fulfilling new club card enrollments in accordance with monthly club card quotas set by management.
- Responsible for increasing membership while continuously circulating throughout the casino floor and assigned sections by use of specific electronic systems to locate uncarded players.
- Assists the Guest Services department with basic guest requests and communications with Executive Host staff when known high end players are on the casino floor.
- Responsible for researching all new members by scanning and validating patron's valid identification against our present database; issues temporary Club Serrano cards for new enrollments as well as reprints existing customer cards as necessary.
- Supports Table Games Supervisors with new club card enrollments and club card reprints for Table Games patrons.
- Maintains current knowledge of the slot floor and table games product mix.
- Keeps current of all property events, promotions and entertainment to accurately communicate these activities of the casino to encourage club card usage and new club card enrollments.
- Enters customer data into casino player tracking systems as well as other software applications accurately and consistently.
- Responsible for collecting pertinent customer information, such as email, telephone and physical address in accordance with the monthly email and telephone quotas set by management.
- Researches and resolves guest issues effectively and professionally.
- Safeguards the confidential nature of guest, department and company data. Adheres to all policies and procedures set forth by the casino and Tribal Gaming regulations to minimize risk to the business and to guests.
- Assists with promotions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Three years of experience in customer service required; one year of casino experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management, both verbally and in writing a must.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment required.
- Must be comfortable working and speaking with the public.
- Must have experience working under pressure while meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor under stressful situations.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Posting ID: 552628411Posted: 2020-03-11