Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a senior systems engineer to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) services to an IC customer in the Chantilly, VA area. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The customer organization we support provides the enterprise architecting, analysis, and systems engineering solutions that determine the current and future national space systems. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs
- Frequent interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, and external stakeholders
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades
- Developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) for new capabilities and coordinating them across the affected organizations
- Developing enterprise, system, functional, performance, and interface requirements
- Manage the Request for Change (RFC) process as it relates to updating requirement baselines
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers
TS/SCI with Polygraph Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline with at least 14 years of relevant experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with current and future Radar satellite, airborne, and ground collection systems to include current and future processing capabilities
- Experience in Radar phenomenology specific to collection and processing methodology
- Proven experience in Radar systems to include tasking, command & control, collection, mission processing, and dissemination
- Proven experience in requirements development and definition activities to include stakeholder engagement and customer needs elicitation
- Proven experience in core systems engineering and analysis disciplines and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline
- Experience with IC customer's RFC process and the Engineering Review Board process
- Experience with GEOINT systems operations and/or development
- Experience in Rhapsody and SysML applications
- Prior US military and/or IC customer experience
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628501Posted: 2020-05-27