Secure our Nation, Ignite your FuturePrimary Location:
Colorado Springs, CO Clearance:
Minimum Active DoD Secret and ability to obtain/maintain DHS suitability Summary:
Our team is looking for a Configuration Manager to provide overall configuration management support to a large, complex system in a private cloud environment. You will work closely with the engineers to document various segments of the system and develop the existing top-level configuration management processes and documentation, to include developing, implementing, and enforcing a change & configuration management process that captures changes from each phase of the system lifecycle. Responsibilities:
The Agile Configuration Manager will be responsible for the following processes and duties:
- Performs modern configuration, application, and life cycle management and builds processes to maintain version control for hardware, software, including code and COTS/GOTS packages, libraries, containers, virtual machines, releases, and documents.
- Responsible for analyzing and managing the Configuration Management Plan (CMP), standing-up and facilitating Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), and establishing and managing a configuration management and documentation library.
- Provides comprehensive system-level configuration management experience which will identify, document, and enhance the program-wide processes and written documentation for all items under configuration control (architecture, COTS, GOTS, FOSS, developed code, etc.).
- Analyzes the current system structure and organizational needs and identifies the most appropriate and beneficial way to manage each component (shared network drive, existing tool, etc.).
- Reviews, develops, and updates step-by-step procedures for building, re-creating, and/or decomposing various virtual and physical systems and components.
- Manage the system-level documentation in such a way that it is readily available to the deployment and integration teams, easily understood, and maintained at the appropriate level of detail.
- 6+ years of Configuration Management with strong focus on DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- 3+ years of SDLC experience.
- Previous knowledge of building and optimizing deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Must have experience with CM tools (GitLab, Remedy, etc.) and the MS Office Suite
- Must have experience developing and maintaining installation procedures and documenting standard configuration settings for virtual and software systems
- Must have experience tracking software, virtual environments, and configuration status for software development systems, test environments, and operational sites.
- Must be able to plan and prioritize personal tasking and must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior software development experience is a plus
- Experience interfacing with Agile development teams (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Familiar with work cycle management tools like RTC
- Familiar with containerization platforms, such as Docker
- Familiar with Urban Code Deploy and Urban Code Release
- Understanding of Complex Information Technology systems and support practices
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Agile Certification such as SAFe Agilist preferred
ITIL Certification preferred Working Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:30 pm Relocation authorized:
None Physical Requirements:
Must be able to type
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.