Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureIntegration Information Assurance Security Engineer (Principal)
ManTech is looking for an experienced Information Assurance Security Engineer to provide oversight and technological leadership for an integration engineering team. The successful candidate will have experience developing technologies to function in an existing infrastructure, producing artifacts, functioning as part of a project team, and working with implementation and sustainment engineers while incorporating security controls at all stages of the SDLC.
- Provide Cyber / Information Assurance (IA) oversight and validation for all integration teams projects
- Review all integration documentation for compliance with required security controls and policies
- Perform technical reviews of integration projects to insure required/documented security controls are properly implemented
- Perform technical reviews of integration projects that have been implemented on production enclaves to ensure required security controls are properly implemented
- Provide guidance, document and coordinate interconnection agreements in support of interoperability requirements with mission partners
- Manage and document security boundary controls
- Provide engineering support to the network operations center and Implementation & Sustainment teams as needed
- Must attain and maintain DODI 8570.lM/8140.01 IAT Level II compliance
- Must possess active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628523Posted: 2020-05-27