Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking Software Developers to join our team providing Software Support for Army and Joint Tactical Communications systems in Aberdeen, MD. Working in our DevOps environment on the Army's unified One Network, you will ensure that our nation's Warfighters can continue to rely on uninterrupted mission command and secure reliable voice, video and data communications worldwide!
As a Software Developer on the TACNET program you will:
Design, develop and maintain software for a variety of systems, applications and tools.
Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance and upgrade to increase usability.
Direct software baseline testing and validation procedures.
Investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
Identify and document software problems, and support the design of a solution.
Define and implement automated test scripts.
Work with Patch Management Software Deployment Automation Technologies (WSUS, SCCM, Alteris, Ansible, etc.)
Work as a member of a team.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
• Cybersecurity Requirements IAT Level 2 Minimum
• Bachelors' Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related field
• 4 years' experience with C, C++, SQL, or Linux OS.
• 2 years on Army Tactical system development with basic knowledge of routing / switching
Desired Programming / Scripting Skills:
• Windows Management Framework (WMF)
• Windows Workflow Foundation
• Secure Software Development Build Automation
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Build (CI / CD pipeline)
• Team Foundation Server, Git or VSTS Agile Software Development
• C# .NET
• SQL Database Design and SQL queries
• UI/UX Design
• Proficiency in developing MS Windows software applications using C++, C# and .NET 3.5 / 4.0; (5).
• Proficiency in n-tiered development architecture.
• Software Lifecycle management experience.
• Ability to design, develop, and work with software users in group or individual settings.
• Familiarity with source control.
• Experience with Object Oriented Design Patterns.
• Proficiency in creating Unit Tests for developed code.
• Proficiency in writing scripts using PowerShell and an understanding of PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC).
Desired Server and Networking Technology Experience:
• Windows Server 2012 R2 and above
• Windows 10
• Operating System Deployment (OSD)
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
• Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Automation - Azure and on premises;
• Microsoft System Center - Service Management Automation (SMA) or Orchestrator (SCORCH)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628526Posted: 2020-05-13