First level of management function with BSA/AML financial intelligence unit. Direct reports will consist of first level AML Surveillance Investigators, AML Investigators, and BSA Analysts. Ensure performance and quality standards are met for direct reports. Direct leadership, coach, counsel, and develop work schedules for employees. Hire, terminate, and determine disciplinary actions for employees. Responsible for monthly performance management reporting related to productivity, volume, and quality. Liaison with internal and external departments. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with segments through continuous and proactive communications.
- Facilitate and lead BSA/AML initiatives that includes many cross-functional teams.
- Provide BSA/AML subject matter expertise to other departments as needed.
- Promote exchange of ideas and application of best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with segments through continuous and proactive communications
- Flexible to perform other functions as requested by management
- Assists in preparation of various reports.
- Identifies areas for process improvements.
- Able to travel around 10% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree or an additional 2 years of the below experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant Investigative experience with 1 year direct AML BSA experience at a financial institution, regulatory agency, or law enforcement agency and to include at least 1 year experience with colleague coaching and leadership through indirect or direct management positions.
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice
- Related professional certifications such as CAMS or CFE highly desirable.
- Familiarity in using AML compliance monitoring systems such as SAS, Actimize Case Management, and other core transaction system (e.g., wire transfer, depository systems, and ACH)
- Proven track record of strong communications, analytical, organizational, project management and planning skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact
- Ability to shift priorities as needed to meet demand
- Basic PC skills - MS Word, Excel, web based applications
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills in a high pressure environment.
- Analytical and Problem Solving abilities
- Self-motivated, deadline driven and able to work in an ever changing environment
- Team Player.
- Proven risk management skills
- Experience with working in team oriented environments where success of the overall team is critical to operational excellence
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 552628548Posted: 2020-05-27