Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Junior Engineer to support our operations in Bayview, ID. This position requires an active SECRET security clearance. Position Responsibilities:
PreferredExperience in the following:
- Assists in the definition of new equipment, techniques or potential new signals and aides in the development of signal analyses and documentation of these in connection with radar, instrumentation, electronic counter-measurers (ECM), and communication signals.
- Work activities are performed under specific instruction and direction.
- Works in the development, deployment or collection, documentation and evaluation of recordings of new or previously unexploited signal data including radar, electronic counter-measure (ECM) and electronic counter counter-measure (ECCM) instrumentation and communications by use of standard and innovative analog and digital methods.
- Works with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, digitizers and digital signal analysis software, to interpret signal data, measure signal parameters, describe characteristics, and validate and verify accuracy of data.
- Requires Bachelors degree (in a related field) or equivalent, and zero to two years of related experience and strong mathematical skills and abilities with working knowledge of signal analysis equipment, including digitizers, analog equipment and digital signal processing software experience.
- Acoustic Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Systems Operation & Maintenance.
- Development of software for: real time acquisition and analysis of acoustic data from ships and submarines; and underwater tracking systems or for command and control and information management systems.
- Integrating VME, PCI, PXI and PC/104 system hardware at circuit board and back-panel level, VME PCI, PXI and PC/104 network system support.
- Integrating COTS signal processing components into data acquisition and control systems, including control software.
- Component level troubleshooting of integrated data acquisition systems.
- Digital signal processing for high bandwidth, real-time data acquisitions and control systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and HPUX operating systems and software development in C/C#/C++, Java, Unix/Unix scripts, Labview, MATLAB, Visual Basic and database programming. Instrument control via GPIB, VXI, MXI, RS232, TCP/IP.
- Management of system hardware and/or software development including system requirement analysis, documentation, configuration control and cost estimating.
- Guidance, navigation or ship control electronic systems.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628549Posted: 2020-04-01