Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureClearance:
Secret (TS/SCI eligible)Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide programmatic and analytical support with execution and management of multiple acquisition programs in various acquisition phases as defined under the DoD 5000
- Assist the Project Office with execution and management of cost, schedule and performance parameters
- Provide acquisition expertise and development/maintenance of acquisition documentation, presentation/briefing materials, coordination and action item tracking, and general day-to-day support of programmatic activities.
- Support program office documentation development activities including drafting, reviewing, and updating documents, presentations, and correspondence.
- Coordinate with sponsor offices, executive agents, internal and external partners, and integrators for updates and changes to the system in coordination with Program Office guidance
- Support Program Office risk management activities
- Assist in coordination and management of interoperability testing and integration activities.
- Support research and development activities.
- Assist with technical studies and conduct analysis of current and future requirements.
- Coordinate and attend meetings and conferences, capture and prepare meeting minutes, and provide presentation/ briefing support.
- Must be able to work independently and resolve problems within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Must possess strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills and have the ability to multi-task, communicate professionally, and interface with management, supervisors and peers
• Should have at least five (5) years' experience (with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field) or seven (7) years' experience (with an Associate's degree), or nine (9) years' experience (with a High School Diploma).
• Must also have at least two (3) years' experience in support of DoD programs having the Integrated defense AT&L Lifecycle Management framework, and experience with ensuring adherence to master plans and schedules; and developing solutions to program problems are required.
• Certified Associate Program Management Professional (CAPM) or DAU Level 1 certification requirements in Program Management preferred. Preferred Skills:
• Knowledge of DoD/USMC procedures and policies in support of acquisition, logistics, and fielding activities desired; including the preparation of military acquisition documentation, technical documentation, and data entry in spreadsheets and databases.
• Experience with the development and management of project activities and schedule within integrated master plans/schedules using Microsoft Project
• Knowledge in leading analysis efforts on highly complex problems or mission specific operational problems, directing and collaboration of technical teams on operational and/or developmental projects throughout system life cycle (development of requirements to final delivery).
• Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.