Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Systems Administrator to join our team in Hanover, MD.
This position is the Systems Administrator for CNOS labs in our Hanover location. They will be responsible for setting up and maintaining development systems for all developers. Must also maintain all lab environments. Will also work closely with our CNOS labs in other locations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the backup network support for network engineer
- Deploy, upgrade, and/or maintain switches/routers/firewalls
- Set or change VLANs and port security
- Image, deploy, and support Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems
- Use VMWare to setup virtual machines and build new environments
- Work with Task Lead to meet project deadlines
- Migrate and manage desktop infrastructure over to rack mounted servers
- Manage IT inventory
- Create write-ups of network services documentation
- Use a command line interface
- Utilize Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and LDAP networking concepts
- Facilitate the cabling, racking, and stacking of equipment
- Work with JIRA ticketing system
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the systems administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing of IT systems.
- Experience with external network communications
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Minimum 5 years of combined experience in administration of MS Windows, Windows NT, Unix and Linux operating systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
- Experience with:VMWare, Linux, Windows, MACs, desktop setup and repair, and networking.
- A+ and Net+ certifications preferred, but not required
- Network classes/certifications preferred, but not required
- Active/Current TS/SCI with Polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.