Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Staff Onboarding Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Perform tasks and complete customer requests using the ServiceNow delivery platform.
- Resolve incident tickets issued through ServiceNow.
- On-board customer's assets consisting of operating systems, applications and network devices in multiple enclaves.
- Participate in Beta-testing future enhancements to the Audit Enterprise system and provide valuable feedback.
- Assist the Program/Project engineers in testing and implementing future enhancements.
- Utilize, evaluate and update all engineer instruction sets and SOPs.
- Ability to learn and perform the testing of sophisticated Audit SIEM platform applications in a physical and virtual environment.
- Perform various Linux and Windows systems administration tasks related to the operational system.
- Verification and validation that the segments are operating as desired, audit events are being processed, metrics generation, and ensuring that all required systematic audit events are being accomplished.
- Operate and multitask in a dynamic high tempo environment.
- Perform the engineering, integration, and administration support required for successful delivery of capabilities and services to the operational baseline.
- Perform work duties in a government environment as part of a multi-contractor team.
- Facilitate the enablement, collection, and verification of customer data within SIEM tools.
- Develop SIEM search queries to support Enterprise Audit service requirements.
- Ability to learn custom audit solutions with flex connectors and regex parsing.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-5 years of related experience.
- Must possess the required DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- A good understanding of Linux and Windows systems administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP networking, and network security concepts is required.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph clearance.
- Familiarity with the Certification & Accreditation process is preferable but not required.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in team environments and be able to take on tasks quickly with minimal direction.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills with a high level of attention to detail are required to succeed in this diverse environment.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding and appropriate application of DoD policy and technical security guidance to information systems.
- Ability to learn and comprehend from provided training in an individual contributor and team capacity.
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms, preferable NetWitness and ArcSight.
- Experience with Linux, Windows Server and workstations, Red Hat and CentOS.
- Cloud environment experience and/or certifications.
- Ability to modify feed creation to ingest customer logs in a standard format to meet policy requirements.
- Experience with creating custom parsers to ingest unique metadata into a standardized log format.
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- Familiarization with other Enterprise security services Host Base Security Service, and Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning Service, and Enterprise Audit
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas for executive - level as well as technical staff consumption
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628565Posted: 2020-05-27