Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous
The successful candidate will be dedicated full-time to development and enhancement support for an existing application. The candidate will take architectural direction from our immediate Sponsor organization and requirements taskings from the end-user organization. The candidate will be embedded with the end-user organization full-time. Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Designing, programming/developing, and modifying software systems, applications, and tools, both existing and potentially new in the future
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Correcting errors by making the appropriate changes and then re-checking the program to ensure the desired result was produced
- Conducting testing of program and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that instructions are correct
- Organizing and maintaining documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, so others are able to understand the program
- Collaborating with teammates, other service providers, vendors, and users to develop new programming methods
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- Strong Java programming/development skills and experience
- Experience with Spring and ORM libraries such as Hibernate/JPA
- Experience working and interacting with different types of data stores (e.g. Oracle, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with Ext JS (v3 and v4), Groovy (v2), Grails (v2), and Bootstrap (v3+)
- Understanding of SQL and Elasticsearch
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and communication to multiple stakeholders
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Angular (v2+) or Ext JS (v6+)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.