Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureBusiness System Analyst - Tester
ManTech is seeking a talented and motivated multi-disciplined and customer-oriented Business Systems Analyst/Tester. Main operations and maintenance performed in Herndon, VA. The Analyst/Tester will be supporting the Software Development team as well as the government customer/user with requirements, design, configuration, as well as regression and acceptance testing throughout each release. The person in this position will be exposed to and gain experience with multiple technologies which will give opportunity for grow their career. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Translate business requirements into test scripts; execute tests against developed systems, and document results
- Execute test scripts and coordinate efforts with developers to resolve testing failures
- Troubleshoot to determine the source of system errors
- Find and log system defects using software tools, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure
- Write automated test scripts to aide in systems acceptance process
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience using IT systems related to Finance and/or Accounting.
- Experience analyzing and documenting IT system requirements, conducting functional analysis, writing and executing tests.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development lifecycle.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
- Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
- Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put new skills to use.
- Strong understanding of DoD PPBE financial terms and processes, preferably USAF terms and processes
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Take initiative to learn new tools, subjects and technologies in order to maximize value to the team and customer
- Function as a self-starter; complete assignments with minimal oversight, seek help when needed, and do your part to complete the project as efficiently as possible
- Follow managers' priorities and guidance and submit updates to software development support tools fully and on time
- 3+ years of experience using or supporting testing of federal or DoD financial systems, preferably within the USAF
- Experience using or supporting Momentum Financial Management software
- Experience with COTS Financial Management Systems.
- Familiarity with configuration of Momentum subsystems.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with HP UFT.
- Knowledge of the SAP Business Objects tool suite
- Familiarity with report design tools, especially BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tool)
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- US Citizenship, active Secret clearance (SBI within 6years), SAP Eligibility required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628576Posted: 2020-05-27