Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The successful candidate will use DevOps skills and associated Linux skills to support application development teams and improve the overall DevOps efficiency of the Sponsor organization. Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Serving as an interface to the Linux infrastructure team for support to the application development team(s)
- Building and maintaining tools to manage deployment activities
- Providing role separation for development work from administration work
- Maintaining the application development team(s) standard servers and services
- Providing support for Jenkins, SonarQube, Nagios, and other tools
- Managing COTS tools required to support the application development team(s) (e.g. JIRA)
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- Strong Linux administration experience
- DevOps experience, to include building, deploying, and operating software
- Broad understanding of DevOps tools and technologies
- Experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools (e.g. Chef, Nagios, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with continuous monitoring tools
- Experience developing in Java, C, C++, or similar languages
- Experience with Jenkins and/or SonarQube
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628597Posted: 2020-05-27