Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureSecure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans. Your Opportunity:Principal Program ManagerRequired Experience:
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop/lead a high performing team focused on the customer's mission
• Outstanding analytic and problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
• Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tierResponsibilities:
Oversees planning, staffing, and budgetary matters to ensure timely delivery of contractual commitments to the government.
• Manages all aspects of a major Air Force contracts to include leadership, technical performance, personnel and financial performance
• Directs and supervises all personnel issues to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluation and determining proper compensation
• Organizes and oversees technical performance on the contract and ensure delivery of all required deliverables
• Communicates daily with peers within the business unit as well as customers, Site Leads and Senior Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to identify and resolve problems and challenges to ensure sound execution of contracted effort to include successfully resolving issues requiring senior level (government and corporate) attention
• Travels (sometimes frequent) to various program sites as necessary to ensure sound program execution
• Identifies, develops, and implements efficiencies that enhance productivity and/or reduce overall contract costs to the government
• Leads, guides and mentors less-experienced/lower-positioned team members and employees Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree in STEM-related field + 15-19 years of experience;
• MS degree + 13 years of experience; • PHD + 9 years of experienceDesired Certifications
- PMP or PgMP certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.