Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Senior Executive Administrator to work in the Chantilly, VA area. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The IOS Division provides mission solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence.
- Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and report.
- Build briefing packages and present information.
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management.
- Administer database and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates.
Security clearance requirement:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 7+ years of experience.
- Must have strong calendar management, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast paced, front office environment.
- Extensive knowledge of intelligence community/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles is highly preferred.
- Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required. Physical requirements:
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.