Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Release Analyst to join our team in Reston, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The Release Management Analyst will support multiple federal agencies through the Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with many different federal agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities.
As a member of the Service Transition organization, the Release Management Analyst will assist the Release Manager in the execution of a Release Management Plan that documents how release management personnel will work closely with engineers, testers, change/configuration analysts, and operations personnel to lead release management and deployment planning activities in support of the deployment of cyber solutions.
- Execute release activities in accordance with established Change and Release Management processes
- Ensure appropriate controls in the release and deployment processes
- Manage risk and resolve issues that affect release management
- Manage client and management expectations with respect to release management activities
- Design and provide ongoing process maintenance support, including Release Life Cycle (RLS), artifacts, and release process, procedures and policy
- Enforce acceptance criteria of turnover packages: code, build reports and other types of software development assets
- Promote release management process and act as process champion
- Establish and maintain plan for stakeholder communications
- Work closely with project managers for planning, managing and implementation of changes
- Ensure deployments are promoted and test activities occur within development environments in accordance with the Release Schedule and established framework
- Follow documentation standards and produce required release management deliverables, such as, Release Briefing Packages and Release Plans
- Ensure completion and tracking of release artifacts
- Execute transfer of artifacts/deliverables to Service Operations team
- Establish release management process training
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years demonstrated release management & deployment planning experience for large scale software deployments
- Working knowledge of release management and CI Tools such as Jenkins, SVN
- Knowledge of IT systems management, Systems Engineering Life Cycles (SELC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies as well as ITIL/ITSM experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills with customer, technical, and management personnel
- Must possess a self-starter mentality and be an effective problem solver
- Ability to work as part of a team and work independently
- Exceptional organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (including MS Office suite, Visio, and Project)
- Strong interpersonal and collaborations skills working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to adhere to defined processes & procedures, and suggest improvements
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- Change management experience
- Candidate is required to be a US Citizen (non-dual citizenship) with the ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
Position is eligible for teleworking opportunities (subject to certain conditions)
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.