Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Are you interested in defending the critical IT systems of our nation's federal agencies? Have you ever worked in a managed service environment? What if we wanted you to do both?
ManTech is searching for talented IT professionals to support the CDM DEFEND F project, which is responsible for supporting providing defensive cybersecurity-as-a-service to 73 U.S. Federal Agencies. ManTech was the first and only company to develop this subscription based service to civilian agencies and is preparing to expand these services offerings beyond the originally planned capabilities. This dynamic and fast moving team will require each of us to learn new skills, test new technologies, and accept rapid rate of change and adoption. It's Cloud. It's FISMA High. It's cybersecurity. It's challenging. It's career enhancing. And it's the future of our market. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present plans, technology projects, and briefing materials to stakeholders, team members, and senior-level officials in a thoughtful and coherent manner
- Conducting research to identify stakeholder needs, trends, communication gaps, and etc
- Identify and track performance metrics to show communication successes
- Create stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Maintain stakeholder engagement database by documenting stakeholder interactions consistently
- Craft, implement, and maintain strategies to build effective partnerships with federal, state, territorial, local, and tribal audiences, academia, vendors, and private sector
- Provide writing and editorial support for various communications products including:
- PowerPoint presentations, one-pagers, newsletters, blogs, press releases, articles, websites, and other collateral materials
- Develop and provide ideas for compelling visuals including infographics, flyers, videos, GIFs, educational postcards, etc.
- 5+ years of communications experience in a federal consulting environment
- Bachelor's degree in a business, technology, or related field
- Experience in identifying and working with all different audience and stakeholder types
- Experience in professional environment developing polished presentations, talking points, and content
- High proficiency in MS Office tools: Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Teams, SharePoint
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be located in major metropolitan area
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations
- Demonstrated experience working with and influencing as part of a team
- Motivated, resourceful, and dependable
- Understanding of Waterfall/Agile project delivery concepts and methods
Master's degree, PMP or other relevant certification
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628635Posted: 2020-05-27