Product Support Specialist
The Product Support Specialist role is part of our support team for US & Canadian customers. The Specialist is responsible for providing product support for an industry leader in insulin and injectable drugs solutions. The Specialist will be the internal point of contact for customers experiencing unusual and unique product issues Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Support inbound and outbound calls for customers experiencing unusual and unique product issues using existing guidelines, and standardized tools.
- Maintain a deep understanding of diabetes disease, and latest product support troubleshooting techniques and resource tools.
- Utilize critical thinking to determine the best possible solution for the customer's issue.
- Actively listen to thecustomercomplaints or concerns and work to resolve their issues.
- Document all customer communications in the CRM based on SOPs to meet FDA regulations.
- Meet or exceed key performance and productivity such as quality, courtesy, expertise, call documentation, schedule adherence and other metrics as defined by management.
- Provide best in class customer experience through building a relationship with each customer interaction.
- Demonstrate customer relations skills and maintain a positive company image during all interactions.
- Transfer customers to the appropriate department as required by SOPs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older,
- Must possess minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Medical device or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Technical Support industry experience preferred
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels. Disclaimer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
USA Greenville SC - 2006 Wade Hampton - Bldg III
Posting ID: 552628639Posted: 2020-05-27