Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is looking for a highly motivated Field Service Analyst to join our team! Support the Army in a worldwide military operations program and help us integrate the most advanced technologies. You will become a vital component to our team as you will master the configuration and maintenance of our DCGS-A systems. Together, we will make a significant impact to this country by providing software support for Army systems across the globe! Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs, configures, and maintains RedHat Enterprise Linux servers and associated applications, scripts, and adapters.
- Maintains full mission operational capability for the DIB server segment by insuring all federated sources and adapters are functioning properly.
- Performs automated and manual checks of all servers to ensure compliance with DoD IAVA and other IA requirements.
- Performs system patching as necessary based upon approved patches provided by PMO release management.
- Performs and tests system backups to ensure the availability of current images and system configuration files to perform a system recovery should the need arise.
- Provides system status updates to the leadership to establish and maintain a timely system status tracking mechanism.
- Performs daily check of all servers to detect any system anomalies. This requires visually reviewing server logs on a weekly basis.
- Provides system change requests to the DIB PMO and the factory to address system anomalies. Problems should be identified and relayed to factory in a timely manner.
- Assist in the generation of PM DCGS-A and SEC System Problem Reports to effect site specific and/or global change based upon customer requirements.
- Maintains communications with and coordinates with Factory Engineers to debug identified problems.
- Tests different data type DAO periodically to ensure all adapters are working properly
- Reviews ingested data to verify that adapters are not missing data. This includes running the automated scripts and utilities, keeping the assigned adapters up to date with source databases and systems.
- Perform required adapter maintenance such as renewing adapter passwords.
- Tests connections to other DIBs, works with other DIB FSEs if anything is noticed to be wrong.
- Maintains federated access with all nodes. This has an added benefit of providing 24 hour support worldwide.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide on demand briefings as required by local customer.
- Provides desk side overviews and right seat user training as required.
- Provides weekly status summary to the factory PMO team that covers highlights for the week and issues that need to be resolved.
- Updates Status in the Raytheon tracking system to include both federation status and ingest status.
- Reviews and becomes knowledgeable of the mission of each cell in the ACE and determines how the DIB can be used effectively to support their mission requirements.
- Trains users how to use the system to do their jobs in a quicker more efficient and consistent manner.
- Engage with users on a regular basis to elicit feedback and ensures there aren't any questions or problems that need to be addressed.
- Writes up user suggestions in Change Request or submit to the DIB PMO and factory DCGS-Army ERB.
- Researches local data sources for which the customer may need adapters written.
- Uses SITH framework to write adapters on site when possible.
- Provides information back to the DIB PMO and factory for adapters that cannot be written on site.
- Provide remote support for other Army Fixed sites to cover outages.
- Attends regularly scheduled FSE telecons
- Supports DCGS-A Intelligence Fusion System (IFS) Meta Data Catalog (MDC) servers on the Deployable DIBs as needed.
- Comptia Security + CE and a one of the below listed Minimum CE:
- Server +
- Linux +
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Oracle Certified Associate (Java)
- Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle 10g/11g)
- Active TS-SCI Security Clearance
- 3 years of experience with a BS degree or 6 total years of experience in lieu of a degree
- DCGS-A V3.1.x or V3.2.x IFS administration experience.
- Intelligence software applications such as ArcGIS suite, Analyst Notebook, QueryTree, Distributed Integration Backbone (DIB).
- Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
- SQL and PL/SQL syntax
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- Maintaining virtual machine servers in a provided VMware Environment.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science preferred. *4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 552628652Posted: 2020-05-27