Seasonal Healthcare Customer Service Insurance Sales Representative $16/hr
In this consultative sales role you will work with warm leads; inbound callers will contact you to review their options and for assistance in completing their annual enrollment. Your primary goal is to match the consumer to the right insurance package and complete the enrollment. You'll follow through on the sale ensuring all required documentation is completed and submitted.
Interested in a new kind of opportunity? Join the Concentrix team today to provide compassionate, valuable advisor support to United Healthcare consumers! This seasonal opportunity
allows you to:
- Obtain your STATE Accident and Health Insurance License FREE of cost. A $1,000 value. Training classes starting as early as April. Paid training includes:
- 11 days of paid instructor supported classroom training
- All books, material and resources
- Testing and licensing fees.
- $400 bonus when your license issues from the state.
- Complete five weeks of additional paid product and sales training
- Earn $16 /hour as a Seasonal Healthcare Customer Service Representative
- Benefit from a commission and bonus program with a team of experienced advisors to help you achieve your goals
Sound too good to be true? We're looking for some pretty special folks to fill these roles.To be successful you must:
Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!!Already have your license?Great! Apply today and speak with one of our Recruiters to secure your spot for our project launch this Fall.
- Provide a compassionate and people-centric consumer experience that focuses on:
- Identifying the consumer's insurance needs
- Recommending the RIGHT insurance package for each consumer
- Completing each transaction to ensure the consumer's appropriate coverage.
- Be able to deliver exceptional support for as many as 20 consumers each and every day remembering that behind every call is real person seeking help, guidance, and support.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to create meaningful connections. You must be driven by integrity and a desire to deliver an exceptional consumer experience.
**NOTE: This opportunity is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check & drug test. **
USA, Laredo, TX
Posting ID: 552628659Posted: 2020-05-27