Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Physical/Industrial Security Specialist
to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
This position provides physical security (PS), industrial security, and cybersecurity support for collateral, SCI and SAP systems in accordance with ICD, DODM, legacy DCID/JAFAN, and other DoD and national guidance for facilities with internal networks and guest systems. Provides industrial security support to SAR acquisition programs.Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist Government security authorities in managing acquisition programs' industrial security requirements
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with DODM, ICD, or legacy DCID/JAFAN physical security and IA requirements and maintaining accreditation documentation
- Interface with HHQ for physical and technical security (TEMPEST/TSCM) actions and procedures
- Conduct preconstruction reviews and makes recommendations for compliance with guidance for construction, expansion and modifications of facilities
- Assist Information Assurance Managers with implementation of cybersecurity requirements
- Author, review and maintain facility Certification and Accreditation documentation
- Assist with enforcement of personnel security controls for visitors and un-cleared personnel requiring entry to the facility
- Enforce physical security controls of electronic devices and prohibited items
- Identify Cybersecurity and physical security vulnerabilities and ensure ICD/DODM compliance
- Conduct periodic self-inspections and implement corrective actions
- Implement local media control policies and procedures
- 6 - 8 years total experience, including minimum 4 years' experience within SCI or SAR environment. Minimum 2 years of SAP relevant experience highly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Manager Level 1 within 6 months of the date of hire
- Must complete ICD-705 training (DSSA or NRO) within 6 months of the date of hire
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
- must be able to lift up to 50 pound
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.