Job Description Who we want-
What you will do-
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Metrics-oriented supervisor. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget.
The Senior Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects leading to the success of their team and the production and delivery of high quality Pre-Operative Plans by providing leadership, direction and guidance in the day to day operation of their team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
What you need-
- Enter segmentation request data into data base
- Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol
- Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models
- Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection and implant sizing and positioning
- Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel
- Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures
- Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output
- Manage and lead a team of Pre-Operative Surgical Planning Representatives responsible for the production and delivery of pre-operative surgical plans
- Teach, coach, mentor and grow a team, conducting regular performance appraisals and evaluating employee performance
- Responsible for the attracting, developing, inspiring, and retaining talent
- Resolve customer satisfaction matters by providing solutions to complex product issues
- Attend and or lead daily meetings and communicate business results /metrics clearly at all levels of the operations business
- Drive team performance in line with department and business mandated goals
- Work with other Senior Supervisors in the department to ensure global coverage of pre-operative plan production and delivery
- Manage the technical aspects of the business, understand root cause of potential issues and implement resolution
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through the support of business and process improvements
- Ensures compliance with established regulatory, quality, legal, corporate, and human resources policies and procedures, including participation in audits
A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, with a preference in Business, Production Management, Supply Chain Management, or other relevant field of study.
Additional Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience required
- Previous leadership experience is highly preferred
- Experience in a customer care/support role is preferred
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required, additionally Salesforce experience is preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Lean tools (Six Sigma, Visual Management, Value Stream Management)
- Proven history of process improvement and waste reduction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Apply Now Apply Now Not ready to Apply? CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Operations Manager Jobs
- Quality Manager Jobs
Join our talent network
Joining our talent network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected to you.
Join Our Team