Responsible for distribution of products/services for our representatives and customers to include: order entry, picking, shipping, tracking and usage. Additional accountabilities include: processing incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services. Duties include informing customers of receipt, shipping, and delays; handling urgent requests and ensuring shipments are complete for delivery and processing returns. Responsible for accurate inventory tracking and record keeping, warehouse inventory cycle counting and optimizing inventory utilization.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products.
- Compile and inspect incoming/outgoing kits for compliance with specifications and usage.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Coordinate Drivers and routes - shipments, etc.
- Assess product delivery choices.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data.
- Maintain account records, reporting and filing.
- Process orders for products.
- Confer with distribution, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace deliveries.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Track service levels and problem solve any discrepancies.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule.
- Manage inventories by tracking inventory records reflecting product movement, notifying departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
- Work with internal resources for alternative product obtainment (e.g. loaner bank, other warehouses, consignments).
- Cycle count activities.
- Set up and organize the warehouse for incoming and outgoing surgery shipments.
- Organize, retrieve or place goods from/into stock received via multiple sources.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment, inventory for expiration dates, etc.
- Valid Driver's license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematics and their applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- 1+ year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma; prefer Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Apply Now Apply Now Not ready to Apply? CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Warehouse Jobs
- Stocker Jobs
Join our talent network
Joining our talent network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected to you.
Join Our Team