Building Services Coordinator
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Reports to Department Administrator or Facilities Operations Manager. Coordinates building services and systems, for the smooth operation of a large building or small group of buildings. Serves as primary liaison between FM and all building associates and company departments.
The Building Services Coordinator is expected to build and maintain strong relationships through clear communication with associate's, vendors and other relevant parties to ensure quality and timely response to facility needs including working cross functionally within the GIS organization.
Assist customers with issues
Submit work order tickets for issues found during walk thru
Send communications as needed to the building
Assist with emergency medical/fire calls
Problem solve to meet stake holders needs
Communicates with all levels of employees
o Special event planning and execution
o Support Team members as needed
o Assisting Customers with room logistic and scheduling
Assists with special events (example- United Way- 100-year celebration)
Approve building access as needed
Serves as company representative
Support team members as needed
Work cross functionally with all GIS
Respond to customer requests
Attend weekly meetings as required
Keep headcount data current for all sites
Ensure resource rooms have needed materials
Assist customers with room logistics/scheduling
Coordinate building activities with Security
Manages lock and key requests from associates, tenants and others
Stock paper for all printers/copiers and change toner when it arrives
Management of keys for facilities needs
Manage locker assignments and occupancy updates
o of signage for rooms, lockers and workstationsSignage within the building
o Locker/desk assignments
o Lock and Key Requests
o Occupancy Updates/Tracking
o Customer Issue resolution including work order creation
o Resource room inventory
o Drafting and scheduling building communications
Small project management such as:
o Furniture relocation
o Small-medium move/add/change projects
o Cross functional coordination
Draft and schedule building communications as needed (not responsible to write every communication but could draft and request approval)
Management of PO's and expense reports
Qualifications & Requirements
• The ability to function socially, interact and communicate with guests, not afraid to engage and can clearly communicate and be understood.
• A personality that is welcoming, polite and helpful and willing to assist guests whenever possible within reason.
• The ability to show empathy when a guest is experiencing difficulties, demonstrating care and a willingness to help.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to build strong teams from diverse backgrounds.
• Minimum three (3) years of working experience in hospitality or facility/property management.
• Experience in managing events, functions and/or conference centers.
• Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing.
• Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field.
• Complete verbal, written and understanding of English is a must.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Posting ID: 552628773Posted: 2020-05-27