Receptionist Job Description Summary
To receive and greet all guests including deliveries and ensure that all are directed properly including but not limited to administrative duties. Job Description
- Assist in managing the facility to ensure that the service delivery and contractual obligations are delivered and executed in a manner that fosters and achieves superior customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with the client.
- Maintain constant and positive communications with all client employees, Cushman & Wakefield employees, and vendors.
- The main focus of the facility clerk is managing stock levels and cleanliness of all kitchens, stock rooms, closets and mail area.
- Provide reception services and exceptional customer service at the front desk.
- Provide support to the facilities management team with administrative duties.
- Receive all visitors and respond to all inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Receive and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel. Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Provides locations of offices/rooms, local services and amenities.
- Follow security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arrange escorts as needed. Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Provide emergency reporting of perceived or real security breaches; escalate as appropriate.
- Assist with scheduling conference rooms and shared cubicle spaces.
- Assist with planning and organizing social events as requested by local client or Facilities team.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required. Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail.
- May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, reservations, etc.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers regarding such information as: locations of offices/rooms, local services and amenities.
- Perform various administrative projects as requested, including, but not limited to: creating name plates, data entry, file/records management & other related office support duties.
Accounting and Procurement
- Assist the Facilities Manager with data entry into the financial system Yardi
- Issue purchase orders, receipts goods/ services upon delivery.
- Collect and review invoices for reimbursement, match invoices with the corresponding purchase orders, enter into Yardi accounts payable system using the assigned general ledger codes.
- Regularly review e-mails and respond, as appropriate and in a timely manner or forward to a more appropriate person or vendors for actioning where necessary.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Posting ID: 552628887Posted: 2020-05-27