AmeriPride Services is seeking Relief CSR's-Delivery Drivers to join their dynamic workforce!
In this client-facing role, you will execute all functions regarding the delivery and pickup of goods to and from customers. You will fill in for other Customer Service Representatives while he/she cannot perform the duties of their dedicated delivery routes. On these routes you will visit between 20 and 45 customers per day. Throughout your deliveries, you will work to promote AmeriPride, our core values and our products and services. Essentially, our delivery drivers serve as the first line of customer contact - striving to retain and increase our existing Business-to-Business sales.
This position requires individuals who can assess our customers' ongoing needs. Therefore, you must be perceptive and observant as well as privy to the fundamental goals of every business you work with. If you are an outgoing, communicative and confident person with an entrepreneurial spirit and a safe driving record, then AmeriPride may be the right place for you to explore a fulfilling, challenging and lucrative career in Customer Service!
AmeriPride Services offers competitive compensation and benefit packages. For more information, please visit www.AmeriPride.com. AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to all our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national organization operating 196 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000 customers experience AmeriPride every week.
AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America's elite providers in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs. AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services programs for our customers that will enhance their employees' image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on innovative products and services.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all customer invoicing and inventory levels are accurate and up-to-date.
- Prior to each delivery day, you will review customer paperwork for special needs or considerations - identifying upsell opportunities and how to best position our products or services to meet the clients' needs.
- Organizing products in your vehicle
- Reviewing customer inventories and storage areas upon each visit
- Collecting product for laundering
- Consistently building rapport and adding value through your delivery
- Monitoring and seeking feedback from customers on perceived levels of service
- Consulting customers on additional product options
- Coordinating with CSMs and CSSs about creating solutions for current customers' needs and product gaps.
- Commercial Vehicles Operation
- Must be physically qualified to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle and carry a medical examiners certificate stating such qualifications as dictated by Company, Federal (Such as FMCSR 391.41) or Provincial regulations in the country in which the job duties will take place.
- Maintain a clean, professional and tidy personal appearance.
- Practice appropriate lifting and carrying techniques as well as take every safety measure while driving.
- Must be 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of previous delivery or route sales experience, desired
- Proven record of punctual work attendance
- Excellent driving record
- Lifting ability: up to 75 pounds
- Push & Pull ability (with assistance): up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work an 8-10 hour day
- Hold and maintain a DOT medical certification
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or French), a plus
- Having good communication, writing and math skills
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
If you have a disability that prevents you from applying through the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an email to: email@example.com. Please do not use this alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications or other non-alternative access questions as you will not receive a response.