Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
1. Perform and become proficient at a wide variety of production jobs done within the facility.
2. Develop a working knowledge of production schedules; learning to read and follow schedule instructions and become familiar with options available for changes.
3. To manually or automatically assemble cases to meet production requirements/specifications.
4. Monitor auto filled bags or trays for required fill weight, back seal, end seal, label placement, date code and label accuracy to requirements/specifications.
5. Select acceptable bags/units for hand casing accurately for case count, orientation and placement.
6. Report deviations from product requirements to the operators or supervisors.
7. Visually inspect products and ingredients for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units.
8. Stop production to report any serious deviation in quality or operating parameters, or malfunction of line equipment.
9. Maintain work area housekeeping and department janitoring.
10. Assist operators and others with start-up, production, change over and shut down of production.
11. Any other duties assigned by management.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 552629207Posted: 2020-05-27