Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG. Job SummaryPerforms moderately complex research and analysis for assigned financial area under limited supervision. Present analysis and recommendations to management. Identify and investigate issues related to assigned projects. Areas of responsibility may include: Finance, Cost Accounting, General Accounting, Internal Audit, and/or Risk Mgmt. Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Provide finance support for the plant
- Facilitate portions of the month-end/quarter-end close process, including preparation of journal entries, spending analysis, liability accruals, reporting, and account reconciliations.
- Analyzeand provide interpretation of weekly and monthly financial results to various internal operating departments.
- Perform monthly forecasting activities to further support the improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Assist with dairy functions including shipment/sales transactions & back up dairy payroll processes.
- Partnerwith internal engineering to ensure timely and accurate capitalization and closed out fixed assets.
- Complete internal control requirements and assist in ensuring compliance and audit readiness.
- Assist with finance responsibilities related to the company store, warehouse, and annual operating plan.
- Analyze product costs and cost of goods sold (COGS) variances, including developing estimates for new products.
- Active involvement and participation in plant continuous improvement activities, including cost savings opportunities and zero loss analytics.
- Participate in various special projects and ad hoc financial analysis as assigned. Projects will vary depending on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years of professional general business and financial experience.
- Ability to prioritize job tasks
- Ability to self motivate in a fast paced environment, ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across various functional areas both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong computer skills in a manufacturing ERP system (SAP R/3 experience preferred).
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 552629209Posted: 2020-05-27