Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG. Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sampling of all inbound ingredients
- Conduct all in-house testing of all raw materials and finished products
- Prepares and measures all product evaluation samples
- Prepares samples for quarterly gluten testing
- Environmental swabs as needed
- Sample management
- Inputs results into BPCS system
- Maintain lab supplies and equipment
- Aware of food safety risks and escalates found risks to lead/supervisor.
In the absence of the Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician, the above duties will be completed by the Quality Assurance Coordinator
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 552629213Posted: 2020-05-27